Halaman

Sabtu, 28 April 2012

Baby baby baby_Aretha Franklin.



 Baby, baby, baby

Baby, baby, baby, this is just to say  
How much I'm gonna miss you  
But believe while I'm away  
That I didn't mean to hurt you  
Don't you know that I'd rather hurt myself? 
(I'd hurt myself, I'd hurt myself)
 
Baby, baby, baby (Baby)  
Think of me sometimes (Baby)  
Because if loving you was so wrong (Baby)  
Then I'm guilty of this crime  
(Guilty, I'm guilty, I'm guilty)
 
I'm bewildered, I'm lonely, and I'm loveless  
Without you to hold my hand  
(Reach out for me, boy)  
If you'd just understand 
(Reach out to me, right now)
 
Those that we love, we foolishly make cry  
Then sometimes feel it's best to say goodbye, goodbye  
But what's inside can't be denied
 
The power (Power of love) 
The power of love (Power of love)  
Is my only guide
 
Baby (Oh) Baby (Oh)
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, this is just to say  
Just how much I'm really gonna miss you  
But believe, while I'm away  
(I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you)  
That I really didn't mean, I didn't mean, I didn't mean to hurt you 
Don't you know that, that I'd rather hurt myself?  
(I'd hurt myself)
 
Baby, I need you, I need you, I need you  
(I need you, I need you, I need you)  
If I did you wrong, if I did you wrong 
(I'd hurt myself) 
I need you, I need you, I need you  
(I need you, I need you, I need you) 
If I did you wrong 
(I'd hurt myself)

Tulisan Paling Populer di Sil Seal Regulator Ring O topi Kompor Gas