Halaman

Rabu, 01 Agustus 2012

Female Doctor_Miniature Tigers.



Female Doctor
(2012)

I had a bad dream that you were so cruel
and now I can't sleep
She's got a pill for that too

My life's a nightmare
Yours is a masterpiece
She's got her arms around me
We've got a history

Love you love to keep me wrapped around your finger til it's time to operate
And when you touch me I go to another place

You only want to keep me under for a minute
then it's back to outer space
where we celebrate always, you looked into my eyes
saw the strange little person I was inside

Ohh ohhhhh ohh

She's got a magic wand
she's gonna set me free
She don't believe in God,
only believes in me

She's got a memory that I can never undo, ooh
So what's your fantasy
Can I make you come true


Tulisan Paling Populer di Sil Seal Regulator Ring O topi Kompor Gas